In December 2020, Family Promise of Waukesha County set 11 goals for 2021. With two months left in the year, here is an update on our progress.
1. Complete the renovation of our day center.
Should be complete in the next two weeks.
2. Hire an additional Case Manager and Administrative Assistant.
Welcome Lisa and Callie! AND we will announce our newest team member next week!
3. Provide shelter to 20 families in 4 apartments.
Implementing the program has taken longer than expected. We are adding our fourth apartment this weekend. Then we were hampered by change in case managers. By the end of the year we will be close, but will likely miss our goal.
4. Provide rent / utility assistance to 75 families.
We have currently served 49 families. It is likely that we will be closer to 60 families served in 2021.
6. Plan a return to our rotational model for Fall 2021 or early 2022.
On track for March 2022.
7. Implement 3 “formation / workshops sessions” for client families.
8. Add new partner congregations.
Added two, and there will likely be a few more.
9. Produce a promotional video about Family Promise of Waukesha County.
Done! You can watch it here!
10. Update our website.
11. Develop a finance committee.
Done! Thank you Lynn, Sandra, Jamie, Dan, Tim, Tom, and Mike!